Interactive Language Learning App for iPad and Android & BYOD
Language learning anytime, anywhere: let students start an exercise in class and continue at home, and hand in their work anywhere in between.
Students can connect to and work with the same course materials wherever they are.
The Sanako Solo App enables rich speaking activities such as read out loud, voice insert, listen & repeat, oral presentations, question & answer, oral translations etc. It also enables the teacher to share content with students and to collect the completed work back with full grading and student recordings once the students are satisfied with their work.
The Sanako Solo app is available for iOS and Android operating systems.
Teachers – Manage classes and assign lessons to students, review student work and give feedback
* Have your students listen to key phrases and repeat – maybe prepare your students for their speaking tests by getting them to record their answers to likely questions.
* Students can insert their spoken responses into the original recording.
* The student recordings are automatically saved online for you to listen to and give oral feedback.
Students – Access your classes and lessons and do exercises
* Listen to audio – then record your voice for immediate comparison.
* All recordings are automatically saved online and can be listened to and graded by the teacher.
* The teacher can add voice comments or commentary to the recordings for qualitative feedback – telling you exactly how it should be said or where there’s room for improvement.
- Supports learning at any level – from beginner through advanced
- Can be used to learn any language – from ESOL to WL and international students
- Allows teachers to provide oral and qualitative feedback to student recordings – ideal for listen & repeat, question & answer and translation exercises
- All common media file formats are supported
- Enables anytime, anywhere learning using your existing materials
Sanako Solo App is the free app interface to a subscription based service. It is available for download on Google Play and the Apple App Store. You can explore the solution with sample exercises. A subscription is needed for creating and editing your own files, student recordings and teacher comments.
Looking for content to use with the app? There are many ready-made exercises and ideas which are free to download on the Language Point, Sanako’s free resource with content shared by Sanako teachers from all over the world.
Sanako Solo App can be used as a stand-alone program or it can be an optional module for your Sanako Study 1200 language lab system.
For more details on how to subscribe please contact us. We will be happy to help.