The Sanako Lab 100 is an easy-to-use, effective digital teaching solution for language study and for any discipline that tests and groups students and/or uses audio lessons. It can be installed in a small space—without special furniture or a dedicated computer classroom. It can also be used on a mobile cart.
Only a teacher computer is needed. Students are equipped with digital recorder units that are sturdy and simple to use – allowing them to have an active role in stimulating learning activities – either alone, in groups or pairs.
How your school can benefit from Sanako Lab 100
- Engage students to learn languages by doing.
Students can record themselves and hear their own recordings instantly!
- Use for AP testing and preparation
- Develop lessons easily
- Provide differentiated learning experiences targeted to student abilities and interests
- Monitor and record students’ progress
- Choose any content: traditional analog sources can be used alongside digital and even Internet material
- Wide array of activities – Recording, Paired Discussions, Quizzes, Model Imitation
- Podcasting available
- Convert analog material to digital automatically
- The Media Storage Unit provides teachers and students quick access to learning materials stored in a central digital media library
- Let students evaluate themselves by recording speech and exercises
- Self-study possibilities to improve listening and speaking skills
- Easy-to-use, sturdy student digital recorder