Sanako Study Solo
This standalone student player/recorder software allows students to learn a language at their own pace. When working at home, Study Solo functions as a stand-alone learning tool. When the student returns to the classroom, Study Solo connects to the Sanako teacher software and works as a normal Student player. Study Solo enables activities for improving all aspects of language learning, especially spoken language.
How your school can benefit from Sanako Study Solo
- Extend language learning from the classroom to the students’ homes
- Allow students to learn a language at their own pace
- Improve pronunciation and communication skills
- Use a wide variety of content
- Automatically connects to your Study classroom for easy collection of assignments
Sanako Study Lite Recorder
The Sanako Study Lite Recorder is simple-to-use recording software. It provides students with the opportunity to develop their speaking and listening skills independently both on- and off-campus. One click to record, one click to playback is all it takes.
Registered users of The LanguagePoint can download Study Lite Recorder for free.
- Prepare listening activities to be used in class.
- Record simple audio files for your students to take home to practice.
- Record yourself asking questions for your students to answer.
- Record yourself giving model answers with which your students can practice pronunciation.
- Listen to model pronunciation and copy.
- Answer pre-recorded questions using Voice Insert.
- Record yourself speaking and turn files in to your teacher for feedback.